Hindi Songs Blog

Download and Enjoy listening to your favorite songs...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Kaminey Songs Download [MP3] [2009]

We are the first to download the songs of Kaminey:). Hope you enjoy it. Kaminey starring a new couple Shahid Kapoor and ever gorgeous Priyanka Chopra is an upcoming movie set to be released on August 14. It is directed and written by Vishal Bhardwaj, who has also done it's music with lyrics from Gulzar. The trailer released back in February appeared quite promising, hope it keeps up to our expectations.Kaminey Songs Download [MP3] [2009] In one place I read that this movie has no usage of foul language, seemed astonishing, gotta watch out this movie to checkout why its named as such?? Hope you like the songs!

Update: It's a great time, I should say it's one of the best period of 2009, so many great songs have been released in past month, really am enjoying them a lot. When Love Aaj Kal released it rocked, and I truly did not expect that Kaminey is going to beat Twist, but hey Dhan Te Nan is phenomenal:). Hope the movies also rock and turn to be one of the greatest hits of 2009.

Free Direct MP3 Links! To download Kaminey Songs,
Right Click a song and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
  1. Dhan Te Nan - Sukhwinder Singh, Vishal Dadlani, Robert Bob Omulo
  2. Fatak - Sukhwinder Singh, Kailash Kher
  3. Kaminey - Vishal Bhardwaj
  4. Pehli Baar Mohabbat - Mohit Chauhan
  5. Dhan Te Nan (Remix) - Sukhwinder Singh,Vishal Dadlani,Robert Bob Omulo
  6. Raat Ke Dhai Baje - Kunal Ganjawala, Sunidhi Chauhan, Rekha Bhardwaj, Suresh Wadkar, Earl
  7. Raat Ke Dhai Baje (Remix) - Suresh Wadkar, Rekha Bhardwaj, Sunidhi Chauhan, Kunal Ganjawala, Earl
  8. Go Charlie Go - Theme Music
Update: Remixes added, Thanks Anand for informing, Cheers:)
Kaminey Songs Download [MP3] [2009]SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

the songs are nowhere available on the net other than this blog. Thanks,

Anand said...

hi, two of the remix songs are missing??

guess you would add them..

Anand

Music Freak (MF) said...

thanks Anand, I was the first to upload these songs, nowhere else it was available yesterday. Remixes have been released today, thanks for informing about them, much appreciated.

cheers:)
MF!

Anonymous said...

I think I would need to come back again in future. Thanks for you hard work..

Anonymous said...

thanks, very nice songs.......

Anonymous said...

well mf u r doing a good job i see

Anonymous said...

dhan tan nan......

Anonymous said...

thnx alot yaar!!!! cudn't find d dwnloads nywhr else..!!

Music Freak (MF) said...

welcome friends, thanks for the aprreciation and the comments.

Stay tuned!
MF!

Music Freak (MF) said...

hey, I loved the movie 'Kaminey', what's about you???

Anonymous said...

I love Kaminey,, greatest movie of the year..

Anonymous said...

shukriya bhai, gaane bade mast hai, aur abhi film maine nahi dekhi, kal hi dekhenge.

Rajeev, Mumbai

Anonymous said...

How about the climax song... Rasta hai jo Sasta hai Wo

Music Freak (MF) said...

hello dear, the climax song is not inlcuded in the audio release and is only in the movie. I have tried to find it everywhere but could not get, but if you need, then give a comment, I would rip the audio song from the movie and post it for you.

Cheers.
MF!

Anonymous said...

its been ringing in my head since I came out of the theatre... too bad its not there in the audio release.

Apparently, the climax was changed to what everybody got to see, with this song playing the background. The makers then said this will be included in the subsequently in the audio...

Music Freak (MF) said...

hello dear, it was a bit difficult to rip that song from the movie than I expected. As it's in the end, only 70 seconds was getting done (don't know the reason why).
Now I tried with a different software and it was done..

Click here to download. Hope you like it, would add the original song if it is released by the publishers..

Stay Tuned
MF!

Anonymous said...

thanks a nonillion...Music Freak (MF)!! for so much effort. Gunshots in the background only add to the song... lolx :)

karan said...

thnx for putting such good songs can u also put karaoke bollywood mp3

Anonymous said...

this site is greattttttttttt

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing the Rasta Hai Jo track in the newer versions of the album. Any updates?

Anonymous said...

Just great work blogger. I dont have to go looking for songs anywhere. just thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks , they all strum th heartstrings... especially "pehli baar"

Anonymous said...

thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dhan Te Nan is the best song

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Great

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to ask you Music Freak.
Is Kaminey for kids? My son wants to watch it

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to ask. Is Kaminey for kids. My 12 year old son and 8 year old daughter wanted to watch it.

Thanks a bunch

Music Freak (MF) said...

I was not online yesterday, so could not reply. It appears to be a difficult question, so I have included others opinion..

I guess this movie got 'A' rating because of the abusive and cussing that's present throughout the movie. There are a lot of two liners that are difficult to understand, kids most probably won't understand that. But heyy that's my guess... So checkout the following..

Others opinion: Can I watch Kaminey with my parents? or this .. checkout this Is kaminey an adult movie..

Now I leave it upon you to decide, what's the best..

I hope this helps,
MF!

Music Freak (MF) said...

BTW, thanks a nonillion... to all for dropping the comments..... I could not get the Rasta Jo Sasta hai original song anywhere, and if any one of you got it, let me know the source so that I can add it in here.

Stay Tuned!
MF!

Anonymous said...

Great songss

Saddy said...

Dhan tan nan remix is HOT!! I absolutely love Sukhwinder and Vishal in this. Raat Ke Dhai Baje is wonderful - I love the harmony between Sunidhi and Rekha, and I applaud Bhardwaj for adding Kunal and Suresh Wadkar to this one too, their voices are a great compliment to the ladies. I adore this song!

MF, you're doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

I like the song charlie's theme song. I wish it could be longer.

Anonymous said...

i loved this movie [kaminey]very much because it is shahid kapoors movie.he is my favourite actor in my life in hindi films

Anonymous said...

raat ke dhai baje...ek dhan te nan lage dhan dhan! koi fatak lage aur koi kaminey aaya aur pehli baar mohhabat huwi! rreemiixxx achaaa hai aur charlie go going gone!! thanks Mf, ill never forget kaminey, it has showen a new bollywood for everyone in this song. thanks
from,
KUnga

Anonymous said...

kafi ache songs h

Anonymous said...

ur awesome MF AND ROCKER love ur blog :D
Tamsil

Post a Comment

Categories

Popular Posts

Blog Archive