Hindi Songs Blog

Download and Enjoy listening to your favorite songs...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Lakshya Songs Download Lakshya Songs [MP3] [2004]

I watched this film yesterday for the 6th time and incidentally, someone requested for these songs today :)
So I was more than happy to add these songs to my blog. Lakshya, a very inspiring movie. Everytime I watch it, I feel like joining the army.
The film was released in 2004, starring Hrithik Roshan, Preity Zinta and Amitabh Bachchan in lead roles. And, it was directed by Farhan Akhtar.

Lakshya Songs Download Lakshya SongsThe music has been composed by the trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. The title track is very inspiring and my favourite. :)
Enjoy!

Rocker...
Free Direct MP3 Links, Download Lakshya Songs,
Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!

  1. Lakshya - Shankar Mahadevan
  2. Main Aisa Kyun Hoon - Shaan
  3. Agar Main Kahoon - Udit Narayan, & Alka Yagnik
  4. Kitni Baatein - Hariharan & Sadhana Sargam
  5. Kandhon Se Milte Hain Kandhe - Kunal Ganjawala, Sonu Nigam, Roop Kumar Rathod, Vijay Prakash, Hariharan, Shankar Mahadevan
  6. Separation - Instrumental
  7. Victory - Instrumental
  8. Kitni Baatein (Reprise) - Hariharan & Sadhana Sargam
Lakshya Songs Download Lakshya Songs [MP3] [2004]SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

6 comments:

Sel said...

can u get songs to Kuch na kaho.
my fav is agar main kahoon. :)

HugeHrithikfan1 said...

Hey its me HugeHrithikfan1 again please add my 2nd fav actor srk movie songs from
baadshah
don remake(srk)

and my 3rd fav actor shahid kapoor movie songs
fool and final

and also songs from kushi i love good morning india song from kushi even thought i was born and live in melb aust follow me on twitter if u have an account

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and it has a good collection of songs but I am interested in Lata Mangeshkar's hits songs or her collection which I could not find here. Can you please include her songs like Solah baras ki bali umar ko salaam, ye galiya ye chobarah, shisha ho ya dil ho, humne sanam ko khat likha khat me likha .....etc..Thank you

HugeHrithikfan1 said...

hey can u add songs from krissh and songs from aap mujhe achne lagne lage movie starring hrithik n also mujse dosti karoge songs which also stars hrithik cos u havent got many movie songs in ur hrithik section

thanks buddy ur site is da only 1 i download off keep up da gr8 work :)

Anonymous said...

thanx.. keep posting more :)

Anonymous said...

i'm a huge fan of hritik. n lakshya is my Favorite film. glad i got all d songs here! n u guys,keep up d gud work!!!

Post a Comment

Categories

Popular Posts

Blog Archive